Real Estate Law
Tulare County, California Real Estate Law Attorneys
Our firm offers comprehensive real estate services to real estate developers, property owners, homeowner’s associations and others throughout the San Joaquin Valley. We handle transactional and litigation matters involving residential and commercial real estate.
Are you a land developer, land owner or other individual with a real estate law question? Call Ruddell Bixler Mauritson Evans Fox & Buss, LLP at 559-733-5770 to schedule your consultation. You may also email our firm and someone will be in touch with you.
Our lawyers have the capacity to handle large-scale residential and commercial developments. We have recently been involved in two 600 acre development projects.
Real estate law matters include:
- Real estate acquisitions and sales
- Landlord-tenant law: commercial leases, office leases, property use issues, evictions, litigation and contracts
- Property owner associations: drafting, reviewing and negotiating restrictive covenants and bylaws
- Business real estate: representing business owners as well as commercial landlords
- Real estate development: land use, zoning, large residential subdivisions and commercial shopping centers
- 1031 tax exchanges: helping clients with tax deferred strategies
- Real estate contracts: drafting, reviewing and negotiating purchase and sale agreements
- Real estate transactions for land owners and developers
- Conservation easements: including Williamson Act contracts and regulations
- Condemnation actions
- Construction litigation: breach of contract, construction defects and mechanics’ liens
Ruddell Bixler Mauritson Evans Fox & Buss, LLP offers complete real estate law representation. Contact us to arrange your consultation.