Visalia Property Owners' Associations Attorneys
A wide array of legal issues can arise during the formation and operation of property owners' associations (POAs) or home owners' associations (HOAs). These matters can benefit from the advice and guidance of an experienced lawyer.
At Ruddell, Cochran, Stanton & Bixler, LLP, in Visalia, California, we represent clients for a wide range of POA and HOA concerns. Our practice includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the creation of HOAs and POAs, including compliance with the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs) and the Davis-Stirling Common Interest Development Act
- Provide general counsel to POAs and HOAs once they are created
- Revise or amend HOA, POA and CC&R documents, bylaws and collection of assessments
- Represent associations for CC&R or Davis-Stirling compliance matters
- Handle disputes between association members
- Handle disputes between property owners and the HOA or POA
Home Owners' Associations Attorneys Serving Tulare, Hanford And Visalia
No matter how complex your HOA or POA issue may be, we are ready to offer you trusted and knowledgeable advice and counsel. With more than 150 years of combined experience, our Visalia property owners' associations lawyers are prepared to advocate for and protect your interests. We are skilled in all types of case resolution, whether it is alternative dispute resolution, negotiation or courtroom litigation.
To consult with an attorney about your HOA or POA issue, contact us today by phone at 559-733-5770 or via email using our secure online form. Our legal staff promptly responds to all messages.