Glenn A. Stanton III
Glenn "Bud" Stanton grew up in Visalia and has provided outstanding legal services to this community for three decades. He is a graduate of the University of California at Santa Barbara, (B.A., 1972) and Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., 1976). Mr. Stanton has a history of providing excellent guidance and counsel to his clients. Mr. Stanton's practice focuses on real estate matters (including sales and acquisitions, landlord-tenant, and owner's association matters), formation of corporations, partnerships, LLC's, and issues relating to their operations. He also vigorously litigates business, real property, and estate matters. Mr. Stanton has consistently demonstrated negotiating skills that allow him to successfully conclude difficult real property or business transactions and obtain favorable settlements for his litigation clients. He is past president of Tulare County Bar Association, The Visalia Chamber of Commerce, Arts Visalia and other organizations.
Areas of Practice
- Transactions & Litigation Involving Businesses, Real Property, Trusts & Estates
- Formation of Corporations, Partnerships, LLC's
- Commercial Transactions
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Civil Litigation
- California, 1976
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1976
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of California, 1976
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, California - 2008
- Pepperdine University School of Law, California - 1976
- University of California at Santa Barbara, California
- B.A. - 1972
- Barbis Investments
- Miller Real Estate
- Evans Property Management
- OSAT, Inc.
- Reitz Construction, Inc.
- Blair Electric, Inc.
- Pacheco & Associates Dairies and Farms
- Eastbrook Owners Association
- River's Edge Homeowners Association
- Westport Village Homeowners Association
- Don Celillo Electric Co., Inc.
- EdeniQ, Inc.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Bar Association
- Tulare County Bar Association, President, 2003 - 2004
- California Bar Real Property Law Section
Pro Bono Activities
- President, Tulare County Bar Association, 2003 - 2004
- President, Arts Visalia, 1996 - 1999
- President, Visalia Chamber of Commerce, 1988 - 1989
- Founder and Past President, Wesley Foundation
- Visalia Rotary Club