Daniel L. Evans
Daniel L. Evans was born and raised in Visalia, California. He graduated summa cum laude from La Sierra University in Riverside, California with a Bachelor of Arts in History in 2010. He received his Juris Doctor in 2013 from Chapman University School of Law. At Chapman, Mr. Evans served as the Production Editor of Chapman's Nexus Journal of Law and Policy and a mediator in the Superior Court of Riverside County through Chapman Law's Mediation Clinic.
While attending law school, Mr. Evans worked as a law clerk and intern for several law firms, the Orange County Office of the County Counsel, and the Superior Court of Orange County.
Mr. Evans' areas of practice include business law, estate planning, trust administration and probate, and real estate law.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration and Probate
- Real Estate Law
- California, 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2013
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- J.D. - 2013
- La Sierra University, Riverside, California
- B.A. summa cum laude
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member, 2013 - Present
- Tulare County Bar Association, Member, 2013 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Orange County Superior Court, Legal Research Intern, 2013
- Orange County Office of the County Counsel, Intern, 2012